Friday, March 18, 2011

Add Google Analytics Tracking to iOS Apps

Hmmm... Look now someone is talking about iOS development. Well, I guess you have to go with the "Flow" of the software industry. Right?

So now on, I will be posting on iOS development that I find interesting/important and hopefully we can benefit from it.

I have always loved the way Google Analytics displays the powerful information about the content of your website. These guys have done a wonderful job. Now, they have GA for mobile Apps too. Cool!

I recently integrated GA into one of my Apps and would like to forward a few links for bookmarking:

http://code.google.com/mobile/analytics/docs/iphone/#gettingStarted

This guy on the link below does a pretty decent job of explaining how it works:

http://www.icodeblog.com/2010/04/22/how-to-integrate-google-analytics-tracking-into-your-apps-in-7-minutes/

Have a great discovery of data for your Apps!

1 comment:

Adam Rose said...

Hi Usman - I am recruiting for a .NET Developer with a leading global provider of retail software in Midtown and was wondering if you'd be interested? Please email me at adam.rose@ecommerceplacement.com if you'd like me to send you a description.

Thanks!

Adam Rose
Recruiter
eCommerce Placement
646-675-6748
www.ecommerceplacement.com